POST GRADUATE STUDIES

A postgraduate course that I would consider taking in the future is that of Orthodontics, I am very interested in that specialty since I attended the Orthodontist for five years, which was the time that my braces treatment lasted, I had a good experience and I found that work very entertaining, because you work straightening teeth and modifying the function of the dentomaxillofacial structures, which is something that changes and improves people's lives a lot, aesthetically you can see the difference and also gives them more comfort to be able to bite correctly. It is a long process most of the time, since the teeth require a lot of time to be modified in position, but it is rewarding to be able to see the favorable changes, in addition to establishing a good relationship and trust with the patient, since they are seen approximately once a month every 2 years or more, depending on the treatment, I have even known patients who become friends with their dentists of such a good relationship that is generated, and that is great, because in addition to doing the work in the mouth, they can be given good advice whether dental or for their life in general. The other thing I like about this graduate study is that you don't see such traumatic or bloody cases, since they are usually superficial work on the tooth.

I would like to study at the college, since it is better to learn theoretically and in practice. I would like to study in Chile the specialization and do extra courses abroad to complement my studies.

Comentarios

  1. I had not considered that of not seeing blood, I will take it into account haha, see you

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario