MY FUTURE JOB

I am currently studying dentistry, I love and am very passionate about this career but I would also like to work as a tour guide in places where there is a lot of nature, I imagine it very entertaining and full of adventure every day, as I would relate to different people who are very excited about knowing a place, the atmosphere would be very pleasant and relaxed, also I would work outdoors exploring, helping and teaching tourists the beauty of nature. I would love to do this work in different parts of the country and the world, so I can learn more about the natural wonders of our planet.

I wouldn't like to work in an office, although if it is necessary to do so during the low tourist season, I would have no problem doing so. I would be able to work in big tourism companies, since I would have more options of work exchange, benefits, more order and security.

Another related idea of work that calls my attention is to work as a guide for study tours, it is about accompanying during 1 week approximately to a course of secondary education, almost always of 3° or 4° half to a trip that they make to another region or country, during the day they make many amusing activities, in the nights they go to parties, they lodge in hotels, etc. It is a lot of fun and I would share with very nice young people.



Comentarios

  1. that nice work. it allows you to be in contact with the nature

    ResponderEliminar
  2. great work!! you can enjoy nature everyday of your life :D

    ResponderEliminar
  3. It's a good idea to work as a dentist and as a tour guide depending on the season. Good luck with that.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. it shows that you are an amazon and very wild :O

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario