MY FAVOURITE CARTOON

My favorite cartoon series is Phineas and Ferb. I like it because it's very entertaining, funny and adrenalinic because they are always in trouble.

The main characters are Phineas and Ferb, they are brothers and every day they create a great project and their sister Candance is bothered by that, she tries to accuse them to her mother, but she never succeeds. On the other hand, their pet that is a platypus named Perry is secretly a spy of a mad scientist that wants to dominate the world and his mission is to stop him.

Occasionally I see them with my friends from the neighborhood because there are two friends who are very similar in personality to Phineas and Ferb and each friend was assigned a character that identifies us hahaha I was assigned the character of "Isabella", she is the neighbor and friend of the brothers and in real life I am also. 

In my childhood I saw them every day in the afternoons at my nanny's house, I really enjoyed them a lot.

The other thing that I like a lot about the series is that it is like a musical because in each chapter they make songs according to what happens to them.





Comentarios

Publicar un comentario