The best concert I've been to

It is very difficult to choose just one, but I remember that I was very happy at the Miley Cyrus concert in October 2014 at the Movistar Arena. 

Miley Cyrus was the famous protagonist of Hannah Montana, the Disney Channel series, since I was a little girl I watched that show, I liked it a lot because it was very funny, amusing and she sang beautifully, so I was a big fan of hers, I had many products of her like T-shirts, the movie CD, bed sheets, curtains, backpack, case, etc. 

In 2012 Miley decided to leave the Disney character and became a solo singer, besides her way of being completely changed, she was rebellious, daring and sexy. But I still loved it because I was just going through my teenage years. 

I went to the concert with one of my best friends from school and I remember that I was very happy and excited, besides I was close to the stage, I remember that I cried, I screamed, I sang very loudly and the next day i woke up with a throat ache hahah, besides the concert was very produced in scenery and clothing, and the public was also very motivated and happy.



Comentarios

  1. it's look similar to Madonna Shows for the produced scenery. :D

    ResponderEliminar

  2. it must have been a very good concert

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I'm fan of Miley Cyrus too, I enjoy the style of her music and her voice is beautiful, especially when she sings acoustic 😍

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario