MY CHILDHOOD

I constantly have memories of my childhood, which I keep with great affection.

The song that most marked my childhood was the hymn of my kindergarten, I had to learn it by heart to sing it at my kindergarten graduation, we practiced it so much that I remember it to this day and also the moment when I was on the stage of the municipal theater singing it with my classmates, it was exciting.

My favorite childhood memory was when I was 4 years old, in kindergarten, that day they gave us a vaccine, all my classmates came out crying and screaming and not me, the caregivers and the director congratulated me a lot, I felt so brave and strong.

My favorite TV shows when I was little were Barney and Dora the Explorer's, I remember I danced and sang while I watched them, I was very dynamic, I also had to answer the questions they asked me.

In general I had a good childhood, full of happiness, good company, games, mischief, etc. I enjoyed my childhood with my friends from the kindergarten during the morning and in the afternoons I played with the children in the nursery.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario