A COUNTRY I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT

Traveling is a beautiful and rewarding, unfortunately it is quite expensive.

My dream for many year has been to visit Jamaica, mainly because it's a wonderful tropical country full of nature, beaches and reggae music. It's the perfect environment to relax and enjoy. 
I know that it is a Caribbean island that has a very pleasant tropical climate mixed with astonishing landscapes, it's inhabitants are friendly and happy, there's also the rastafari movement, iconic for it's dreadlocks and the use of marijuana as a healing and god gifted plant, also there is a dance that is very energetic called Dance Hall.
I would like to visit the museum, the house where Bob Marley was born and his tomb, I would love to go at night in the luminous lagoon where the water becomes fluorescent with the movement, also I would like to practice rafting Jamaican style, that is to say, with a bamboo raft and obviously enjoy its wonderful and beautiful beaches, among other panoramas.
I would love to be able to live and work there, but I have heard that it is a dangerous country.






Comentarios